How to Withdraw
1. Open your Uhive app.
2. Tap the Menu icon found in the upper-left corner.
3. Tap the My Wallet button.
4. In the My Wallet screen, make sure that you switch your tokens from V1 to V2. (Learn more about V2 Tokens)
5. In the My Wallet screen, tap the More icon found in the upper-right corner → Tap the Withdraw tokens option. Or expand the Wallet Options and tap the Withdraw Tokens button.
6. Make sure to read the on-screen text before you proceed. Tap the Continue button to proceed.
7. Enter your Uhive login password and tap the Continue button to proceed.
8. If you created your account using only a phone number, you will be asked to provide your email address. Please do.
9. Now, specify how many tokens you want to withdraw and the address of the external Ethereum wallet to where you are withdrawing the tokens. You can Choose wallet from your list if you have previously sent tokens to it → Tap the Continue button to proceed.
The following information will be listed on this screen:
- Available amount: This is the total number of tokens you have in your wallet.
- Withdrawable amount: This is the total number of tokens that you can withdraw from the app.
- Non-Withdrawable amount: Those are the locked tokens that you will be able to withdraw in December, 2021.
10. Confirm the tokens transfer by tapping the OK button to agree to the transaction fee.
Transaction fees: this is the transaction fee requested by the Ethereum network (ETH gas price).